The Rules of Inheritance, Paperback Edition

I received the final cover for the paperback edition of my book today. It features my mother, and I think it’s lovely. The paperback will officially be out December 24, 2012. I’ll be announcing a few new readings and appearances soon, as well as some other fun news.

(The cover is white, so it gets a little lost here. But you get the idea…)

• Posted October 25, 2012 at 8:41 am | Permalink

I LOVE THIS COVER! AM SO HAPPY FOR YOU! Please let us know how we can circulate this online, FB, etc LOVE YOU! xoxo

• Posted October 25, 2012 at 3:02 pm | Permalink

I love it! I’m a huge fan of photos that go along with memoirs. I have a deep need to see what people looked like.

Nice blurb from Cheryl Strayed!

• Posted October 25, 2012 at 4:58 pm | Permalink

It’s great!!!!!!!!!

• Posted October 29, 2012 at 1:25 am | Permalink

Gorgeous cover. Does your book justice!
    Will look for a copy online – it’s definitely not in the stores in India :(

• Posted October 31, 2012 at 7:44 am | Permalink

Wow!!

• Bill Eisenhood
    Posted November 1, 2012 at 8:39 pm | Permalink

Hi Claire,

I’m going to start reading your book on December 24, 2012. Why start it on the day your paperback hits the stands? Because I’m scheduled for a colonoscopy and an endoscopy that same day. I’m big on using mnemonics wherever possible. This way I will always know when I began your book and the date of my medical tests.

This sounds specious, and it probably is, but that’s the kind of person I am – damned weird. So, deal with it!

• Bill Eisenhood
    Posted November 1, 2012 at 8:41 pm | Permalink

If the book is half as entertaining and gut-wrenching as your blog was/is, then this should be a real page-turner.