Juliette Marie Boose, An Introduction in Photos

Juliette Marie Boose

Born June 17, 2012 at 9:02pm, 7lbs and 13oz

I’ll write lots more about her birth, her name, her sister’s reaction…as soon as I can. For now here are some photos!

First photo with mom & dad…

Greg cutting the umbilical cord…

Little snug…

Greg and his mom admire the 9th grandchild to enter into the Boose family (4 boys, 5 girls and number 10 due in August)…

Rita Marie with Juliette Marie…

Vera seeing her sister for the first time. We waited until this moment to tell her that it was a girl…

She was thrilled…

And she was so sweet with her…

First family photo… We have TWO daughters!!

Proud Grandparents…

Proud friend…

My most important people…

Thanks to everyone for all the sweet notes and well-wishes. It’s been overwhelming to feel so much love and support. Much more to come soon.

• Brenda
    Posted June 18, 2012 at 4:56 pm | Permalink

What a wonderful time for your entire family. Mazal Tov!

• Posted June 18, 2012 at 4:57 pm | Permalink

Precious photos!! Congratulations, she’s a dream!!

• Posted June 18, 2012 at 4:58 pm | Permalink

I tell ya, I’m still kinda suspicious about the Mario/Marie connection. I mean sure, fine…conveniently, it’s her grandmother’s middle name and all. And I don’t see much sign of a dimple yet in that precious chubby little face. Time will tell.

You all look so wondrously happy, Claire. How you managed to look straight-from-the-salon in that second photo, is beyond me!

Enormous happy-for-you hugs to all :-)

• Posted June 18, 2012 at 5:07 pm | Permalink

Oh, you all are my favorite people I’ve never met. What a beautiful family. Sending you many prayers and well wishes. xo

• Annie
    Posted June 18, 2012 at 5:08 pm | Permalink

Yay!!!! Congratulations Claire! Juliette is beautiful and I love her name. I know I’m not your only blog reader who was so excited to hear this news and just thrilled that you’re all well and healthy. Welcome to the world, sweet Juliette. You’re so little and already so very well-loved. Enjoy and take care of yourself, Claire.

• Posted June 18, 2012 at 5:10 pm | Permalink

Beautiful family portrait!
    Love to all my extended family! Pam and david

• Emma
    Posted June 18, 2012 at 5:11 pm | Permalink

wow congrats to you all the Boose family – I thought you were going to get a son/brother to little Vera, but wow, you all look so happy – congrats congrats congrats!

• Karen
    Posted June 18, 2012 at 5:41 pm | Permalink

Congratulations to the entire family! In the pictures, everyone is truly in love with her, which is priceless. Love the name too!

• Rhonda
    Posted June 18, 2012 at 5:56 pm | Permalink

I can’t believe you managed to put all that together so quickly…Claire, you are SuperMom! Can’t wait to meet Miss Juliette in person and see big sis Veronica in action.

Greg, you’re out-numbered big time!

xoxoxo

• Shawn
    Posted June 18, 2012 at 6:06 pm | Permalink

Congratulations Claire and Greg! She’s adorable. I am so happy for you and can’t wait to meet her!

• antonia
    Posted June 18, 2012 at 6:07 pm | Permalink

Dear Claire, Greg and Veronica,

Congratulations on the newest addition – we are thrilled for you all and Ms. Juliette is one lucky girl to have you as parents and V as a big sister!

Love
    Antonia & Dave

• Posted June 18, 2012 at 6:39 pm | Permalink

Congratulations! A beautiful name for a beautiful girl. I’ve been checking up on your pregnancy ever since I reviewed “The Rules of Inheritance” for the BlogHer Book Club. I’m so glad you’ve all finally met her! Enjoy your wonderful new family member!

• Lynne
    Posted June 18, 2012 at 6:49 pm | Permalink

Congratulations! You all are a beautiful family. You look amazing, Claire. Take care, you all!!

• Posted June 18, 2012 at 7:00 pm | Permalink

I knew when I clicked on your blog today, there would be a baby. I could just feel it! :) Congratulations to you & your family. What a beautiful girl, a wonderful addition to your “most important people” list.

• Posted June 18, 2012 at 8:11 pm | Permalink

Congratulations on your beautiful new arrival (and yay for relief!) Love conquers all. Nadine

• Posted June 18, 2012 at 8:38 pm | Permalink

What a beautiful name and such a beautiful little girl! I see lots of Veronica in her! I can’t wait to hear how everything went (although I was stalking Greg a bit on Twitter once I saw your news)! :)

Congrats Claire!

• Posted June 18, 2012 at 8:51 pm | Permalink

fabulous event, terrific pictures; get rest; joy, joy for you!

• Wendy
    Posted June 18, 2012 at 9:07 pm | Permalink

So much love and happiness in these photos! Love the caption your most important people. How far you have come. Such a wonderful family! Congrats to all of you!

• Posted June 18, 2012 at 10:16 pm | Permalink

Congratulations! She is beautiful and I’m so happy for you and your sweet family!

• Posted June 19, 2012 at 2:57 am | Permalink

Congratulations on the safe arrival of your beautiful girl, Claire!
    What amazing photos – so full of joy.
    Thank you for sharing. Hope you enjoy every moment of these early days.
    Ronnie xo

• Posted June 19, 2012 at 10:08 am | Permalink

:)))I LOVE YOU GUYS!!!! What a beauty!!!!

• Bridget
    Posted June 19, 2012 at 10:25 am | Permalink

Congrats Claire and family!! She is gorgeous and her name is beautiful!

• Posted June 19, 2012 at 10:39 am | Permalink

Yay for Juliette! Yay for Claire! Yay for your most important people!

You realize that you have set an impossibly high standard now for ‘best Father’s Day gift ev-er,’ right? :)

Can only imagine what a beautiful, thrilling day it must have been.

Much love and joy and rest to all of you from another so-happy-for-you reader!

• Posted June 19, 2012 at 12:47 pm | Permalink

Congratulations, Claire & family! She’s beautiful. Can’t wait to read all about the latest addition!

• Tracy W
    Posted June 19, 2012 at 2:26 pm | Permalink

Congratulations Clare – she is beautiful and so glad V is excited about her new sister. She is just beautiful! Juliette is such a beautiful name!

• Maike Greeson
    Posted June 19, 2012 at 6:59 pm | Permalink

Hi, new Mom, This is Maike, Mikalee’s Mom and you came to our house with the pond in front and the creek running through 100 years ago, it seems. Mikalee kept me up about your life through Facebook and we both read your book. Fabulous. Congratulations to your beautiful new arrival. I love the name “Juliette”, just like the french movie star “Juliette Binoche”. On the pictures you look like you just had a walk in the park after giving birth. Your first girl is very, very cute with her super-blond hair and it’s really amazing how they catch on to a new Baby instead of being jealous.
    I wish you all the best and I know Mikalee will keep me updated about your Baby’s growing through Facebook. Fondly, Maike Greeson

• Posted June 19, 2012 at 8:16 pm | Permalink

Congrats, Claire! Juliette is beyond beautiful. What a sweetheart! <3

• Kate Pearson
    Posted June 20, 2012 at 4:54 am | Permalink

So happy for you all. I kept checking online (From Oz) to see if it had happened yet. Crazy as I don’t know you, but have read the blog forever. Well done!

• Aeshna
    Posted June 25, 2012 at 4:00 am | Permalink

YAYYYY! I just got back to the comp after 2 weeks and saw this news!
    Congratulations to you and Greg :))

P.S. Two daughters are the BEST.

• Kavita