ed pills uk

Upcoming Events!

I’m sitting in the lobby of my hotel in New York, trying not to fall asleep as I wait for my car to the airport, trying to get a few more things done before I go back to toddlerland.

I just wanted to remind you that I have a bunch of events coming up. I’d love to see you, meet you, sign your book. So please come out if the following dates/locations match up with your life. I’ve created Facebook event pages for each one, please RSVP if you think you can make it!

New York City! (facebook page)
Barnes & Noble, Upper Westside
February 15, 2012

San Diego! (facebook page)
Warwick’s Bookstore, La Jolla, CA
February 21, 2012

Santa Monica! (facebook page)
Barnes & Noble, Santa Monica, CA
February 23, 2012

Chicago! (facebook page)
Women & Children First Book Store, Chicago, IL
March 1, 2012 7:30pm

Winnetka! (facebook page)
The Book Stall, Winnetka, IL
March 2, 2012 6:30pm

Boston! (facebook page)
Brookline Booksmith, Boston, MA
March 5, 2012 7:30pm

• Beth Davis
    Posted February 9, 2012 at 3:52 pm | Permalink

Hi Claire ~

I have been reading your blog for a long time, it seems and I feel like I know you – even though we will, most likely, never meet.

You and I have nothing in common, really, and I’m quite a bit older than you. My children are BIG, but the toddler years are still fresh and sweet in my memory. My daughter will be getting married in September – so hard to believe, but so exciting. You love them so much that you feel like you will burst and that feeling never goes away – if anything, it grows deeper.

I was so excited to buy your book. I bought it this afternoon at Barnes and Noble. I held it in my hands so proudly and so happily. I am so excited for you and for your accomplishment. I know that your parents would be so proud of you and all that you are doing in your life and in this world.

My best to you and to your sweet family.

Beth :)

• Posted February 12, 2012 at 4:20 pm | Permalink

Hi Claire,

I walked into my local bookstore and squealed yesterday, seeing a table with your book! I bought it pronto and am going to tote it around the next time we’re in the same burg. I’ll watch your book schedule.

m so excited for your brave story and beautiful writing to be read by everyone else.

xo Lisa

• Posted February 19, 2012 at 9:06 am | Permalink

Lisa! Thank you so much!! Such an honor to have my book read by as fabulous a woman as you! xo

• Posted February 19, 2012 at 9:07 am | Permalink

Oh Beth, I just loved this comment. My husband did too — he read it out loud to me the other morning just to make sure I’d read it, which I already had, but appreciated hearing again.