ed pills uk

Happy Holidays from the Booses

Our holiday card this year…

Front

Inside

Three years in a row…

Hope everyone has a cheery holiday this month, whatever you’re celebrating. We got into it a bit early around here. Photos here.

• Posted December 20, 2011 at 4:42 pm | Permalink

It’s easy to see the west-cost “shift” in card theme! Happiest of holiday, Booses! xoxo

• Posted December 21, 2011 at 9:48 pm | Permalink

Another fun one! I can’t quite tell, but is your first one a baby on a plate?!? :)

• Posted December 21, 2011 at 9:56 pm | Permalink

I wish you and family a very happy xmas, even though I’m in ‘bah humbug’ mode. With my daughters not coming home this year, it seems a ridiculous performance and all the more so for all the traditions and icons being imported from the northern hemisphere. No one in Queensland has ever seen snow, and not likely to in Dec with temps into the 40’s C. A feast of all the those traditional things is just about impossible. I’m done in after a couple of prawns and a bit of limp lettuce. Even when my girls were home we never got near finishing the whole gamut that tradition dictates. We entrenched our own tradition of ‘parading the cake’. The bought, boxed cake was ceremoniously brought around the company accompanied by loud groans at the thought of more food. The same cake lasted more than a decade. Very economical.

• Amy
    Posted December 23, 2011 at 6:24 pm | Permalink

Hi Claire! Happy Holidays! I peeped in to see how things are going with you and am so pleased to see that you and your family are well and happy! What a joyful and charming message. Wishing you an abundance of peace and warm fuzzies!

• Posted December 24, 2011 at 6:22 am | Permalink

Aw, thanks Amy! Happy holidays to you too!

• Posted December 24, 2011 at 6:25 am | Permalink

Thanks, Ron! Happy holidays to you too!

• Posted December 24, 2011 at 6:26 am | Permalink

Ha…yes, Vanessa — that is our daughter on a platter. Not my in-laws favorite card.

• Posted December 26, 2011 at 5:27 pm | Permalink

Bwahaha!! I can about imagine Claire. Mine would feel the same way. I think it is awesome and creative and funny! :) Happy Holidays!