ed pills uk

Veronica Has Something to Tell You

• Posted November 13, 2011 at 1:06 pm | Permalink

Congratulations, this is amazing news. What a fabulous and creative big sister Veronica will be. So happy for you!

• RzDrms
    Posted November 13, 2011 at 1:18 pm | Permalink

YAY!!!

• Posted November 13, 2011 at 1:41 pm | Permalink

Congratulations! So exciting.

• Brenda
    Posted November 13, 2011 at 4:31 pm | Permalink

Oh! Blessings to the 4 of you!!!

• Posted November 13, 2011 at 5:12 pm | Permalink

What a great way to have such wonderful news delivered! Congrats!!!

• Lori Williams
    Posted November 13, 2011 at 6:24 pm | Permalink

Claire, Greg & Veronica! I’m SO happy for you and couldn’t be more excited! Congratulations!

• Posted November 13, 2011 at 6:57 pm | Permalink

congratulations to both you, claire, and to greg! wonderful holiday news! it seems like the right time to have one, now that vera is able to “take care of herself” to an extent!

• Julia
    Posted November 13, 2011 at 7:19 pm | Permalink

I check your blog every day, and every day I hope you’ll post about this!!! Oh my goodness, congratulations to your whole family. What an exciting new adventure this will be to read about!! Whooooo!!!

• Posted November 13, 2011 at 8:54 pm | Permalink

Yeah!

• Aeshna
    Posted November 13, 2011 at 11:08 pm | Permalink

That was the cutest way to deliver the news :) Congratulations!

• Liz
    Posted November 14, 2011 at 3:27 am | Permalink

CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

• Helene
    Posted November 14, 2011 at 5:08 am | Permalink

Congratulations to all 3 of you! What wonderful news!!!

• Posted November 14, 2011 at 5:25 am | Permalink

Hurray! Ezra has lots of advice for Veronica. Congrats, you guys.

• bonnie
    Posted November 14, 2011 at 7:09 am | Permalink

That is great news….can’t wait to hear how Veronica likes her new brother or sister! Hope you are feeling good!

• Posted November 14, 2011 at 10:28 am | Permalink

I knew it I knew it I knew it! Congrats!!

• Jennie
    Posted November 14, 2011 at 11:27 am | Permalink

Congrats!! I think your age spread will be almost the same as mine – 35 months between Leah & the twins. It has been a good set up for us. Hope you are feeling well!

• Posted November 14, 2011 at 11:55 am | Permalink

LOVE YOU guys! :)))

• Kirsten
    Posted November 14, 2011 at 12:05 pm | Permalink

Congrats and blessings! What an absolutely charming big sister Veronica already is! Health and happiness to you all over these next months!

• Posted November 14, 2011 at 3:42 pm | Permalink

Wow, congratulations!! What an amazing year 2012 will be for you!

• Kate Pearson
    Posted November 14, 2011 at 5:08 pm | Permalink

Lovely, lovely news.

• Carroll
    Posted November 14, 2011 at 5:49 pm | Permalink

Birthing both a book and another baby in 2012? SO much excitement!!!
    Happy congratulations to you all :-D

• Posted November 14, 2011 at 8:32 pm | Permalink

Oh for fun!! :) Veronica is adorable!! Congrats to you! I hope you are feeling perfect!

• RADIKA
    Posted November 14, 2011 at 9:52 pm | Permalink

CONGRATS AND BLESSINGS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    LOVE
    RADIKA

• Chris
    Posted November 15, 2011 at 5:31 am | Permalink

I’m excited!! Congratulations!!

• Lynne
    Posted November 15, 2011 at 7:47 am | Permalink

Congratulations to you all!

• Wendy
    Posted November 15, 2011 at 7:57 am | Permalink

What a lovely way to announce your big news! Congratulations! You have so very much to look forward to in 2012!

• Anne Brown
    Posted November 22, 2011 at 8:51 pm | Permalink

Congrats, Claire! I am happy to report that for us, having a newborn was much easier the second time around. And now my crazy 7 month old has been crawling for nearly a month and pulling himself to standing for a week or two… I’m loving having two. Enjoy the pregnancy… Almost out of the roughest part and the rest will fly by.

• Posted November 25, 2011 at 6:49 pm | Permalink

Thanks, Anne!! Miss you guys!