And Now She is Two

More from our morning beach walk

• Carroll
    Posted June 10, 2011 at 12:44 pm | Permalink

Two years old, and oh so pink!

I loved my kids when they were two, Claire. Of course, I loved them when they were one and when they were three as well, but as far as “The Terrible Twos”? Not necessarily as dire as they are made out to be.

Happy happy birthday, Miss Veronica, and welcome to the rest of your childhood in California :-)

• Posted June 10, 2011 at 9:20 pm | Permalink

Happy Birthday to Veronica! Can’t believe she is two already! That means I’ve been following you since she was first born. :) Two is a fun age. My middle girl has only been two for less than a month, and it is quite fun! Enjoy!

• Posted June 11, 2011 at 12:55 am | Permalink

Happy birthday, little Miss V! I hope she (and you!) had a lovely birthday.

• Chris
    Posted June 11, 2011 at 8:54 am | Permalink

Happy Birthday to your sweet little girl!! Have fun!!

• Posted June 11, 2011 at 12:01 pm | Permalink

Thanks!!

• Posted June 11, 2011 at 12:02 pm | Permalink

Thanks! It was so nice!

• Posted June 11, 2011 at 12:02 pm | Permalink

Wow, two years goes by so fast, doesn’t it?!

• Posted June 11, 2011 at 12:03 pm | Permalink

Aw, thanks Carroll! I’m going to start including you on my party invitations, now that we’re on the same coast again. Maybe you’ll surprise me and come down! :)

• Carroll
    Posted June 11, 2011 at 12:57 pm | Permalink

I LOVE THAT IDEA!!!!!

(Gonna be smiling all day about that possibility, Claire :-)

• Claire Bajada
    Posted June 13, 2011 at 11:47 pm | Permalink

Happy happy birthday Veronica!

Claire, I have been following your site for a long time now and I remember your early posts after Veronica was born. It seems like yesterday.

My name is Claire too, and I have often felt my life has mirrored yours in terms of the timing of major life events (getting married, having first child). My son, Joshua is 17 months old… I am now 5 and a half months pregnant with my second.. so perhaps you will have an announcement in the not too distant future…?! ;)

Thanks for sharing your life and experiences. You write beautifully and I so enjoy reading your posts.

Claire
    Perth, Australia.

• Posted June 14, 2011 at 7:34 am | Permalink

Sounds like we do indeed have some similarities! Although I’m not pregnant yet. We’re going to wait just a bit longer until we’re settled for that next chapter. :)

• Wendy
    Posted June 15, 2011 at 10:01 am | Permalink

She’s beautiful Claire! Congrats on 2 years of motherhood, your move, and Happy Birthday to your darling girl!

• Posted June 15, 2011 at 1:16 pm | Permalink

Aw, thank you Wendy! Can’t believe she’s two already!