ed pills uk

Here We Go

In an impulsive decision yesterday, I signed up for NaBloPoMo (National Blog Posting Month), which means I'll be posting every day for the rest of the month. Yikes. I don't know who is going to suffer more from this — you or me — probably you.

(I already missed one day, but I promise to make up for it by posting twice one of these days.)

My favorite horoscope column says that this is going to be a HUGE month for me in a million ways, and I don't know if I totally believe that, but it does feel like things are brewing. So maybe I'll have lots of fun stuff to write about.

Right now though it is 7AM and I am nothing but bleary. We were out until, gasp, 11 o'clock last night with Greg's brother who is visiting from Columbus. We took him to two of our favorite restaurants — The Publican and The Girl and the Goat (dinner at the former and dessert at the latter). Greg and I keep making lists of our top Chicago restaurants and these two are consistenly in the top ten. It was a really fun night.

Anyway, I have to run to work in less than an hour and Veronica is running around the apartment, waving a sippy cup of juice and squealing at the top of her lungs. Our poor downstairs neighbors.

Until tomorrow, I'll leave you with this:

Greg just walked in and looked at me hunched over my keyboard.

"I signed up for NaBloPoMo."

"What's that?"

"I have to post a blog every day this month."

"Oh, God."

• Posted November 4, 2010 at 12:02 pm | Permalink

ditto the husbands, “Oh God”…..you’ll make it…you have a fertile mind and will come up with daily ideas for a daily blog post!!!! Both of my youngest g’kids do the screaming thing (I’ve felt my ear drums vibrate)…they’re almost one and 3 1/2…the joy!!!

• Carroll
    Posted November 4, 2010 at 1:24 pm | Permalink

Hah! “NoMoBlahPo” is reason #7,348 why I would never survive as a blogger. As a faithful reader, though? I’m totally in!

• Emma
    Posted November 4, 2010 at 4:33 pm | Permalink

Hey Claire, I signed up too, I’m a few days behind because I also started getting up 2 hours earlier for exercise since Sunday, but it’s nearly the weekend, and I wrote more then I have ever had; over 3000 words in 2 days I can do usually half of that in about 2 months… really excited to get home and write. P.S. How good is Susan Miller? Been following her for over 10 years and she’s said that November is the best month for me of this year, which I really needed to hear. Good Luck.

• Posted November 4, 2010 at 7:54 pm | Permalink

Good on you! A few of my friends are doing NaNoWriMo this month, writing 1200 words a day. The idea terrifies me, but they assure me that they’re really enjoying it.
    I look forward to reading a post every day :)

• Posted November 4, 2010 at 8:56 pm | Permalink

Thanks, Sophie! Im actually writing about 1200 words a day as it is on my other project. So blogging will be in addition to that. Yikes! Wish me luck!

• Posted November 4, 2010 at 9:00 pm | Permalink

Yay, another Susan Miller fan! Ive been reading her for years too. Shes totally the best. Good luck with your writing! Keep me posted!

• Posted November 4, 2010 at 9:00 pm | Permalink

Glad you’re in! Somebody better be.

• Posted November 4, 2010 at 9:02 pm | Permalink

Ha…I havent thought about how the screaming is just going to get louder. Yikes. (And thanks for the encouragement!)

• Posted November 6, 2010 at 2:57 am | Permalink

Good luck! Although I’m sure you won’t need it :)

• Posted November 6, 2010 at 6:06 am | Permalink

Yay – I am so looking forward to reading you every day. How fun. And I love Susan Miller too! I’m like a kid in a candy store on the first day of the month, just waiting to read what the month has in store.
    I think you are doing some amazing stuff right now – hang in there, I have no doubt you’ll be fabulous. (P.S> You’ve given me good inspiration – I’m not ready for NaBloPoMo, but I hope someday to be….)

• Posted November 6, 2010 at 8:08 am | Permalink

Thanks for the encouragement! And yes, love, love Susan Miller! So funny that so many of you also like her. I thought she was my little secret. :)

• Posted November 6, 2010 at 8:08 am | Permalink