Windy City Crescent Rolls

Disclaimer: This recipe totally contains some store-bought dough. Gasp! I know, I know…

I started making these rolls a couple of years ago at  Thanksgiving and Christmastime and they’ve been a big hit with Greg’s family, in particular with my father-in-law (hi Bill!). Served warm and gooey and stuffed with feta and spinach, it’s hard to eat just one.

DSC_1131

I got the idea for these when the wife of one of our hospice patients made something similar and sent a whole tray of them to one of our team meetings. They were still warm when I got my hands on them and were so good that I decided to try to replicate them. I’m sure that our patient’s wife made the dough from scratch, and you’re welcome to do the same, but sadly making pastry doughs and breads is an area I haven’t really explored yet. Hence the Pillsbury crescent rolls. I know, I KNOW, shame on me.

Anyway, these are simple to make and always a great addition to a meal. Enjoy!

DSC_3487

Windy City Crescent Rolls

Serves 6-8

Ingredients

• 2 tubes Pillsbury (or whatever brand) crescent rolls, 8 ct
  • 4 oz crumbled feta cheese
  • 4 oz shredded mozzarella cheese
  • 3 oz fresh baby spinach (about half of a pre-washed bag), chopped
  • 2 oz black olives, finely diced (*this ingredient is optional)
  • 1 egg white, beaten
  • 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
  • dash salt and pepper

Preheat oven to 350. Begin by chopping the spinach and olives and putting them in a large mixing bowl. Add the feta, mozzarella, red pepper flakes and salt and pepper. Toss thoroughly and set bowl aside.

DSC_3490

Unroll the crescent dough and divide into triangles. Using a spoon, place tiny heaps of spinach mixture on the wide part of the dough triangle.

DSC_3499

Roll them up! (Thanks to my mother-in-law for this demonstration. Hi Rita!)

DSC_3507

Place on a greased cookie sheet. Before putting them in the oven lightly brush each roll with the egg white. Bake for 15 minutes or until golden brown.

DSC_1131

Enjoy!

[booksellers] Want to buy my book? Do so at any of the above!

Find more recipes and cooking-related posts here.

• Rita
    Posted January 22, 2010 at 9:16 am | Permalink

These are delicious!! Plan to eat at least two every time! (Gee, my counter top and my hands made your blog!) Rita

• Posted January 22, 2010 at 9:17 am | Permalink

Thanks for your help with the photos, Rita!!

• Posted January 22, 2010 at 9:50 am | Permalink

Another fantastic looking recipe – I bet my kids will fight over the last one!

• Posted January 22, 2010 at 10:08 am | Permalink

Let me know if you try it!

• Posted January 22, 2010 at 12:59 pm | Permalink

Wowwee, I’m making my list, and off to the store for these ingredients. Add a big pot of simmering chicken soup, and dinner is done!! Thanks!

• Posted January 22, 2010 at 5:03 pm | Permalink

Ooh, sounds like a yummy dinner menu! Let me know how the rolls turn out!

• Kyelie
    Posted January 24, 2010 at 4:32 am | Permalink

Claire – I have been dreaming about these since I read your recipe!!! Just one Q………….how big should I cut the triangles into??

• Posted January 24, 2010 at 8:17 am | Permalink

In my experience the store bought dough (Pillsbury for example) comes with pre-cut triangles!

• Kyelie
    Posted January 26, 2010 at 2:39 pm | Permalink

Thanks Claire :) I’m in Australia but going to try these out this week. Can’t wait! Love your blog.

• Posted January 27, 2010 at 5:48 pm | Permalink

Let me know how they turn out!!

• Posted January 27, 2010 at 6:34 pm | Permalink

Totally just made these! My husband loved them (he consumed 6!). Thanks for the post. Great blog!

• Posted January 28, 2010 at 7:53 am | Permalink

Yay! Glad you enjoyed them! (And the blog.)

• Posted January 29, 2010 at 6:41 am | Permalink

They look very nice. I had about three breakdowns and lost my desire to cook anymore. I would love them served up to me however.
    You have a wonderful way with words. I am a writer and people say I have a way with words also. The Sydney Morning Herald guy said you had a way with words.
    Your post on your mother made tears roll down my face. It was so deep and rich with emotion

• Posted January 29, 2010 at 7:22 am | Permalink

Thanks, Matthew. Im sorry to hear of your hardship.

• Deborah
    Posted May 18, 2012 at 2:57 pm | Permalink

Hi Claire,
    I want to make these for my boyfriend this weekend. I was wondering if I could use something other then feta? He’s not a fan of it. What side dish would be a good compliment to these? Any help would be greatly appreciated. These sound yummy!!!
    Deborah

• Marina
    Posted May 18, 2012 at 8:42 pm | Permalink

Love this! Made it tonight for my Bible study group, it was given rave reviews!

• Posted May 19, 2012 at 7:38 am | Permalink

Hi Deborah, I would serve these with soup and salad!

• Posted May 19, 2012 at 7:39 am | Permalink

Glad they were so enjoyed, Marina!

• Posted May 29, 2012 at 5:50 am | Permalink

Thought you might like to know that you inspired me to make my own version of these! They were yummy! :)
    I blogged about them here if you’re interested:

• Posted May 30, 2012 at 11:07 am | Permalink

Wow, those look great Becca!

• Posted June 2, 2012 at 1:14 pm | Permalink

These look so good. I would like to serve them at my “Wine Down Friday” event I have at my Boutique. Serving them warm wouldn’t be practical. Have you served them cold?

• Posted June 2, 2012 at 1:54 pm | Permalink

I haven’t served them cold but I think they would still be good!

• Posted June 4, 2012 at 2:46 am | Permalink

These look so good I am going to try making them this week sometime. Can they be served hot or cold/ has anyone tried it yet/

Thanks,
    Sarah

• Posted June 4, 2012 at 8:34 am | Permalink

I think they’re best hot, but they’re still good room-temperature Sarah!

• Debbie SB
    Posted June 5, 2012 at 3:47 pm | Permalink

Just had these and they were amazing!!!! Will certainly make them again. Thanks!

• Jennifer
    Posted June 6, 2012 at 4:32 pm | Permalink

Made these tonight with frozen spinach I’ve been trying to finish up and they turned out great! Had two with some soup on the side and made for a perfect dinner. Thank you!

• Kayla
    Posted June 10, 2012 at 3:58 pm | Permalink

Hi!
    I’m really excited to try this recipe and bought all the ingredients but have no scale, has anyone tried this recipe and knows the cup measurements? Thanks!

• Posted June 11, 2012 at 5:44 pm | Permalink

These were good-I had way more filling than I needed and saved it

I am going to add a clove of minced garlic and a 1/4 teaspoon of lemon juice to remaining filling and see if it makes a difference in taste for next batch

• April H
    Posted June 13, 2012 at 10:11 am | Permalink

Just found these on Pinterest earlier this week and made them today for lunch. YUM! Thanks for such an easy recipe!! :)

• Victoria
    Posted June 16, 2012 at 9:17 am | Permalink

Saw this post and thought to add, the original dough that the wife used was probably filo dough. The traditional Greek dish is called spanakopita. This is definitely a good “short cut” alternative though! Filo is not easy to work with if you never have before. Anyway, great post :).

• Posted June 17, 2012 at 1:35 pm | Permalink

Thanks, Victoria! I’m familiar with spanakopita with phyllo dough and that was definitely not what the wife made. Whatever it was she created was pretty much what I’ve shared here, except her dough was from scratch. Thanks for your input though!

• Kat
    Posted June 17, 2012 at 3:20 pm | Permalink

Just found this on Pinterest! Looks so awesome! Love these two-bite size snackies for TGIF, quick lunches or when friends drop over unexpectedly….I’ll bet these would freeze like a dream…(all the more reason to make lots!! lol) Thanks so much!

• Jenn
    Posted June 23, 2012 at 3:06 pm | Permalink

woah – totally amazing. we left out the olives for convenience but they were delish. thanks for the recipe!

• Jeanee Marroquin
    Posted June 28, 2012 at 9:56 pm | Permalink

Made these tonight! My goodness, my entire family LOVED them!
    Will be made again. Planning it in my menu for hubby’s birthday party! Thank you!

• Posted July 2, 2012 at 7:52 am | Permalink

Will certainly try this delicious looking recipe.

• Rhonda
    Posted July 2, 2012 at 7:23 pm | Permalink

Love, Love, Love these! Great with soups and salads.

• MagV
    Posted July 3, 2012 at 5:41 pm | Permalink

I have made them a couple times already and my whole family loves them. Even my 14 month old ate 2 for dinner tonight:) Super easy and delicious.
    Definitely will be a regular at my home.

• Daniella
    Posted July 4, 2012 at 10:27 am | Permalink

Making these today!! So excited

• Lauren
    Posted July 10, 2012 at 6:07 am | Permalink

Have you made these with chicken inside? Just wondering if I were to do it what would be the best way to cook the chicken beforehand so it doesn’t get dry when baking

• Posted July 10, 2012 at 7:31 am | Permalink

I haven’t tried them with chicken, but that sounds good! Let me know if you try it!

• Lauren
    Posted July 10, 2012 at 2:28 pm | Permalink

Made them tonight, they are soo delish with chicken! I just boiled t first until it could shred apart and added it to the mixture and rolled them up!! Super yummy!!

• Adrianne
    Posted July 13, 2012 at 7:02 pm | Permalink

I just made these. Although they came out looking just like the picture they tasted just bread. Don’t know what I did wrong.

• Posted July 17, 2012 at 1:32 pm | Permalink

I have made these at least three times & making them again tonight! Thanks for a great recipe –these are such a hit with everyone who has tried them! karenbomagat.etsy.com

• Posted July 17, 2012 at 1:36 pm | Permalink

@Lauren there is a similar recipe on my Pinterest board that is made with chicken & broccoli –check it out! It is also very good. karenbomagat.etsy.com

• Posted July 21, 2012 at 3:01 pm | Permalink

Tried these last night, my company loved them. Even the kids. Will make again!

• Barbara
    Posted July 21, 2012 at 3:02 pm | Permalink

Hi Claire…These look so good. Can’t wait to try them. Just wondering if you or anyone else
    has ever frozen then reheated some and how did they come out?

• Hannah
    Posted July 24, 2012 at 4:36 pm | Permalink

Just made these and they were unbelievable! So gooey and good! The red pepper adds just enough kick to it!

• Linda
    Posted July 27, 2012 at 6:25 pm | Permalink

This recipe sounds so good…has anyone tried another cheese besides feta?

• Posted July 29, 2012 at 11:23 am | Permalink

I have another recipe similar to this one w/ chicken & cheddar cheese –it’s good too –so in answer to your question, Linda, instead of feta, try cheddar. karenbomagat.etsy.com

• Blondie
    Posted July 30, 2012 at 2:34 pm | Permalink

Yum! This sounds great. I might add some very finely diced shallot.

I’m thinking of having an appetizer party — lots of food but all appetizers — and this recipe would be perfect. Thanks for posting!

• Posted July 31, 2012 at 4:00 pm | Permalink

Made them on saturday for my grandmas birthday bbq and they were a hit. So good and super easy to make.

• Denise
    Posted August 2, 2012 at 6:40 pm | Permalink

Gonna make these up for a Sun. Sch. Class gathering!!

• Jean
    Posted August 3, 2012 at 6:44 am | Permalink

Wendiy’s comment made me smile. Was just thinking how these rolls might get my granddaughters to eat spinach!

• Amy
    Posted August 8, 2012 at 6:22 pm | Permalink

I wanted to thank you for posting this recipe ( I saw it on Pinterest). I made them today and they were delicious! My husband and I entertain a lot so these will be a good addition to my appetizer list. I made them just a little differently from the recipe since I didn’t have any black olives. Instead, I used kalamata olives and finely diced red pepper with the fresh spinach, fresh mozzarella and feta cheese. Thanks again!

• Victoria
    Posted August 9, 2012 at 12:58 pm | Permalink

I made these but instead of olives I added shredded chicken and then sprinkled lightly with mozzarella a few minutes before they were supposed to come out. Came out delicious!!! Thank you saw this on pinterest!

• Mary Carol
    Posted August 10, 2012 at 9:06 am | Permalink

I just found these (Pinterest) can’t wait to try them. My husband says they sound scrumptious. I think I’ll add a little minced onion. I’d also like to try them with a little crumble of cooked sausage.

• Renee H.
    Posted August 11, 2012 at 3:52 pm | Permalink

O.M.G….This are soooo good! I did add a can of shredded chicken and diced onion & garlic. This has endless combination possibilities. Thanks for posting. I will be making these again soon and often! Both my husband and teenage son loved them!

• Lindsey
    Posted August 12, 2012 at 6:02 pm | Permalink

Literally just got done making and eating these! They are phenomenal! I made 32 of them and within 10 minutes my family devoured them. Thanks for such an amazing recipe!!! We also put some of the mixture into Scoops tortilla chips and put a little extra cheese on top, threw them in the oven until the cheese melted, I must say it was amazing as well!

• Kate
    Posted August 13, 2012 at 6:13 pm | Permalink

I found this recipe on pinterest and made them tonight. I’m not a cook by any stretch, and my family didn’t believe me when I said I made them. The recipe was super easy. I changed it up a little bit (no olives or red pepper flakes; and I added in some olive oil and garlic powder).

They were gone within minutes. Everyone loved them!

• Jenn
    Posted August 14, 2012 at 6:25 pm | Permalink

Try sprinkling the top with shredded or grated parmesan as well! mmmmm! My husband and I LOVE cheese- the more the better! I think I will try these with goat cheese instead of feta, and tomatoes instead of olives (we aren’t olive fans…) we have made pizzas with this combo before and it has been AMAZING!

• Posted August 18, 2012 at 7:23 am | Permalink

I’m going to have to try this recipe, it sounds delicious.

• Diane
    Posted August 26, 2012 at 8:48 am | Permalink

These are delicious, but a little too salty…They make a great snack or appetizer for a party!! The only thing I will do next time is eliminate the dash of salt…In my opinion, the feta is salty enough :)

• Posted August 26, 2012 at 3:15 pm | Permalink

Easy and so so so good! I ate about three right out of the oven! Id like to try the Filo pastry next!

• Maria Whitson
    Posted August 28, 2012 at 5:39 pm | Permalink

This recipe is awesome! I added green onions which really enhanced the flavor and more red pepper flakes. Yum!

• DonnaM
    Posted September 1, 2012 at 8:51 pm | Permalink

Making these tonight for my father in laws 80th birthday bbq tomorrow. Will they stay well overnight in the fridge or will they become soggy ?????

• Marilee
    Posted September 5, 2012 at 4:52 pm | Permalink

Does anyone know if these can be assembled ahead of time, refrigerated overnight, and then put int the oven?

• Stacey
    Posted September 8, 2012 at 12:40 pm | Permalink

Easy and delicious! I just made these for a party and they went quick. Will have to double the recipe next time. Thank you so much for this recipe!

• Margaret
    Posted September 9, 2012 at 5:50 am | Permalink

OMG! My daughter prepared these last night and I was just blown away. Will make for myself very soon. I was shocked to see her eat spinach this way. It’s so simple to fix her girlfriend and I truly enjoyed each delicious bite.

• Stephie
    Posted September 9, 2012 at 11:10 am | Permalink

Loved this recipe I didn’t use the olives since no one other than myself is a fan. But overall easy recipe and delicious.

• Jessica
    Posted September 13, 2012 at 6:36 am | Permalink

Found you via Pinterest. I made a double batch for a party and they were a HUGE hit! Thank you for such an easy, delicious recipe!

• Posted September 15, 2012 at 1:36 pm | Permalink

I went to a cocktail party once where everyone brought a unique homemade appetizer to share –it was so much fun -this would be a great recipe to bring!

• Jennifer
    Posted September 16, 2012 at 7:21 pm | Permalink

Made these tonight. They were a huge success. I added 1/2 cup or Parmesan to the original recipe. They were amazing!

• Rachel
    Posted September 16, 2012 at 11:45 pm | Permalink

I added some pre-cooked chopped ham into these for a quick full meal. I have also used thin sliced sandwich ham and they turned out just fine also.

• Candi Hooks
    Posted September 22, 2012 at 4:38 pm | Permalink

My boys ate these right up! Thank you for the step by step pics that made this so fast and easy!

• Iris chapman
    Posted September 22, 2012 at 5:00 pm | Permalink

These were delicious! I used basil and tomato feta cheese, added some garlic and olive oil to the mix. I also sprinkled parm cheese on them after baking. Yummo.

• Barb
    Posted September 24, 2012 at 7:47 am | Permalink

Looks delicious. I am making these tonight to enjoy while watching Dancing with the Stars Season Premiere! :)

• Jasmine W
    Posted September 25, 2012 at 10:20 am | Permalink

Aww i just made these to go with spaghetti.. We could not eat the spaghetti because these where so good!!!

• Diana
    Posted September 25, 2012 at 3:34 pm | Permalink

No, not any shame in using the store bought dough! Few of us are Martha Stewart clones and have the time to make dough. I have a party to go to in a couple of weeks and I cannot wait to make these! :)

• Julie
    Posted September 26, 2012 at 5:51 am | Permalink

I am making these tomorrow to serve with some jumbalya for company! Can’t wait!!!!!

• Nicole
    Posted September 26, 2012 at 1:18 pm | Permalink

Was wondering if I could replace the feta with ricotta. I think I’ll like that better!

• Maureen Levin
    Posted September 29, 2012 at 1:41 pm | Permalink

I froze these uncooked they were delicious when I defrosted them I put the egg white on before baking them I also added a little onion and garlic salt to the mixture. I bought three tubes pillsbury dough and there was enough mixture to use all three tubes so,I got 24 out of it they are so good there were non left over

• Debbie D
    Posted October 4, 2012 at 7:20 am | Permalink

These look wonderful. I can’t wait to try them!

• Posted October 6, 2012 at 4:56 am | Permalink

These are DELICIOUS! I combined this with my spinach artichoke dip recipe – SUPER DUPER YUMMY! You can skip rolling it in in crescent dough and eat as a dip w/ chips!!

• Carol
    Posted October 7, 2012 at 9:43 am | Permalink

I made these for dinner. My 9-year-old son, a very picky eater who never touches vegetables said, “I don’t want to eat these because they have spinach, BUT THEY’RE SOOO GOOD!” I’m making them again tonight. Thanks for the great recipe!

• Judie
    Posted October 7, 2012 at 9:23 pm | Permalink

I just saw this on Pinterest tonight, and I plan to make them tomorrow. We love the spinach and cheese combo. Also I am thinking on incorporating artichokes into the recipe. Ymm!

• Posted October 9, 2012 at 3:41 pm | Permalink

Question? Have you ever made these and added humus for protein? Just wondering I think the receipt sounds great just wondering if adding humus is a possibility? I don’t even know if humus can be cooked?

• Shannon
    Posted October 24, 2012 at 9:58 am | Permalink

I am hosting a bridal shower this weekend and these look phenomenal!
    We have about 50 guests coming. Is this recipe doable for that many people?
    How many batches should I make?

I am thinking of doing the freeze before cooking method, so they can be assembled the day before

• Posted October 24, 2012 at 10:30 am | Permalink

Hi Shannon, I think these would be great for a bridal shower! I would make enough for each person to have two. That way I think some people will not have any, and some people might have three and then you’re all set! If I were you I would just assemble them altogether one or two days before and just keep them refrigerated until it’s time to bake them. I believe the crescent roll containers make either 8 or 10, so you’ll just need to figure out how many to make for 100. Good luck!

• Lisa
    Posted November 5, 2012 at 3:04 pm | Permalink

Saw this on Pinterest and decided to make… My cooking abilities are pretty much on the amateur level lol. But these were easy to make and delicious!

• Carolyn
    Posted November 5, 2012 at 7:55 pm | Permalink

Hi! I was thinking of making these as my appetizer for my families Christmas party. The ovens will be occupied so would it be ok if I made them I’m the morning and served them at room temperature? Or do they need to be warm to taste good? Thanks!

• Posted November 6, 2012 at 10:22 am | Permalink

They’re definitely better a bit warm but really not bad room temperature!

• martini917
    Posted November 24, 2012 at 2:29 pm | Permalink

I just made these for a party…added some chopped tomato. Came out great!

• Kb
    Posted November 25, 2012 at 8:35 am | Permalink

Just substituted leftover turkey, spinach, swiss, cheddar, bacon bits, seasoned pepper mix- waiting to see how they turn out!

• Kb
    Posted November 25, 2012 at 2:29 pm | Permalink

Delicious- substituted cheddar & swiss, used bacon crumbled, sliced roma tomatoes….wanted a blt type & were very good! Thanx for the recipe!

• Jess
    Posted November 29, 2012 at 9:46 pm | Permalink

Made these, they were delicious! Had tons of the spinach/cheese mixture left though even though i stuffed the rolls super full! It’s okay though I put in some more spinach, added some balsamic dressing and it made a delicious salad!

• Steph
    Posted November 30, 2012 at 5:03 pm | Permalink

Let me tell you that I have made these 3 times (4 if you include when I make them tomorrow!) and they are a HUGE hit…my friend who doesn’t even like olives devoured multiple rolls. I can safely say these are my go-to appetizer!

• Chloe
    Posted December 21, 2012 at 5:44 pm | Permalink

I might a slight addition of pesto!!!

• Taryn
    Posted December 24, 2012 at 7:03 am | Permalink

These look amazing! Im about to put some together for Christmas dinner… I can’t wait to try them! Thanks for this great looking recipe and photos!

• kt
    Posted December 28, 2012 at 5:09 pm | Permalink

anyone ever put bacon in them!?!?!!? kinda wanna try it.. but not sure?!?!

• kim blair
    Posted December 29, 2012 at 11:23 am | Permalink

Made these as appetizers for the day long bowl games…and they are a huge hit!! Everyone loves them and they are a perfect finger food! Thanks for posting!

• Tawana
    Posted December 29, 2012 at 6:22 pm | Permalink

okay just finished a successful holiday gathering and these were the hit of the entire meal. I did not include the olives but followed everything else including added a marinara dipping sauce – awesome!

• sherry
    Posted January 15, 2013 at 5:40 pm | Permalink

Just finished eating these for dinner. I forgot to buy feta this weekend, so I doubled the mozz. Was still delicious, but I’ll try again with feta. Thanks for sharing!

• Posted January 30, 2013 at 12:32 pm | Permalink

I think I’m going to try these for Superbowl Sunday. Do you have to brush them with egg whites? I’m wondering what will happen if I brush them with butter instead?

• Posted February 3, 2013 at 7:59 am | Permalink

Making these today for Super Bowl guests-can’t wait to try them.

• Anna
    Posted February 3, 2013 at 10:18 am | Permalink

I made these for the Superbowl today and they look delish! I live at an elevation of 5200 and the cook time was longer as usual (about 20-21 minutes)

• Betty CHRISTOPHER
    Posted February 3, 2013 at 8:24 pm | Permalink

these were a hit tonight for both Super bowl parties we went to.!!!

• Victoria
    Posted February 4, 2013 at 7:57 am | Permalink

Made these to take to a superbowl party. The ingredients are things I normally keep on hand, so I was able to whip them together pretty quickly. Rolling them is a messy job!! I finally figured out to put the spinach mixture more lengthwise at the wide end than width wise. That way I could fold the corners in around the mixture and make a little pocket. Worked much better. I also had enough mixture for three rolls of crescent dough. Even though they are a little bit of a pain to “stuff” I will DEFINITELY be making these again. Everybody loved them…. Oh, I meant to say, I omitted the olives (nasty little buggers). Thanks for the recipe!

• Char Girardi
    Posted March 9, 2013 at 10:46 am | Permalink

I make something similar….I don’t use the mozzy but I do use the spinach, feta, olives and I add a touch of olive oil and garlic. I use the buttermilk biscuits. You separate each biscuit by the layers in half. They separate easily from the side. Place one half in a muffin tin, top with the mixture, then place the second half on top. Very easy and delish!

• Posted March 10, 2013 at 5:20 pm | Permalink

cant wait to try them

• Vaishali
    Posted March 13, 2013 at 5:48 am | Permalink

I like to make these crescents for an upcoming party. Can they be made ahead of time and warmed up later or does it have to be freshly made?

• Posted March 21, 2013 at 2:47 pm | Permalink

ohhhh these sound so delish & easy (what a great combo!!) I am with you on the store bought dough thing….but alas – good stuff can come from small packages!! you make the app with these and go check out my smore crescents here for dessert!!

I have a cheesy artichoke dip recipe contest going on now too if you’d like to check it out!!

♥ NORTHERN COTTAGE

• Cheryl
    Posted July 7, 2013 at 3:35 pm | Permalink

Mine were a little bit messier looking and I accidentally bought garlic crescents (didn’t even know they made such a thing) but they look and smell yummy. Can’t wait to taste them.

• trista
    Posted October 22, 2013 at 2:56 pm | Permalink

My six year old said, “These are amaaaaazzzing!” And ate 4 with her chili.

• Cynthia
    Posted November 7, 2013 at 6:38 pm | Permalink

Made these last year and everyone loved them! So glad I made two batches! Great little snack for kids as well!

• tricia
    Posted January 14, 2014 at 8:33 pm | Permalink

these are really good if you add some shredded chicken & garlic to them…..it a meal, just add a side salad!!

• Tammy
    Posted February 18, 2014 at 4:03 pm | Permalink

Hi, its looks great. Would like to know if I can freeze them before baking ?

21 Trackbacks