Weekly Wednesday Photo

Veronica, 27 weeks

At her 6 month checkup yesterday she weighed in at 18.8 pounds and measured 27 inches long. She also kept up her record for never crying once when getting a shot ( or three). I, on the other hand, come close every time.

To view all the weekly photos click here.

DSC_2675

Follow the link to see the rest of the photos.

DSC_2666

DSC_2648

• Angela
    Posted December 16, 2009 at 9:28 am | Permalink

she may not like applesauce, but she apparently likes cat hair. 😉

• Posted December 16, 2009 at 9:28 am | Permalink

Is she kissing the cat or was she just hungry??? Sorry it just struck me as sooo funny!

• Posted December 16, 2009 at 9:44 am | Permalink

she is so darn cute! love the one with the kitty.

• Posted December 16, 2009 at 10:46 am | Permalink

cute! my baby was 22.4 lbs at her 18 month checkup…a little peanut! (just like her mom used to be)

• Posted December 16, 2009 at 11:28 am | Permalink

She LOVES to try to lick the cats. 🙁

• Posted December 16, 2009 at 11:29 am | Permalink

No, its true. Shes always trying to get those cats in her mouth. Sigh.

• Posted December 16, 2009 at 11:29 am | Permalink

Thanks!

• Posted December 16, 2009 at 11:31 am | Permalink

Wow, thats a lot smaller than V will prolly be at 18 months. And aw, I loved how my mom always called you peanut.

• Posted December 16, 2009 at 12:28 pm | Permalink

she doesn’t cry for shots?!?! wow, that’s amazing!
    i’ve been reading your blog for a looong time, but have never commented before. {sorry!} i love your beautiful writing, and it’s been so lovely to see your family grow. especially since i have a little one of my own just a couple months behind yours. {but mine does cry at shots!}
    V is gorgeous.

• Posted December 16, 2009 at 3:36 pm | Permalink

Aw, thanks! I love getting new comments from readers. Its such a weird Internet void out there and I often wonder who my readers are.